Friday, November 6, 2009



Aunt Sommy met us in cedar to take the girls when I went into labor
but she arrived about 30 minutes after we did so the girls came in the hospital with us.
I went in the bathroom to change into my gown and Jay asked where babies come
from and Russ said you should ask that nurse she knows better than me.
When the girls left the nurse told me about it and said I can't believe he would
do that and I said you don't know him very well! With all the paperwork
they handed him a brochure that said speak up we can't read your mind
I told them they were going to wish they didn't tell him to speak up. When
we left he told the nurses see ya in 9 months and 10 minutes!
He is so embarrassing sometimes.... well most of the time!!

No comments:

layout

Platt Family

My Play List


Blog Archive

About Me

Me and Russell have two great girls!! Believe me they are alot more fun to live with than Russell!!! JayLee Nancy is 4 and TayLin Mae is 18 months they have so much fun together. TayLin misses Jay so much when she is gone. The second she gets home she is on her tail for the rest of the day.