Sunday, June 8, 2008

The cutest cowgirl EVER


Jay rode up on Pine Valley mountain with dad, papa, Chana, Cody, Ron Gardner, and Clint Gardner. I stayed home because TayLin was still pretty little. I was taking a nap when my phone rang. It was my mom she was so upset saying what is going on how did she get lost??? I finally said who are you talking about? She said that it came across the radio that search and rescue had been called out to look for JayLee at first i started to panic then i thought search and rescue?? if you are a Platt you know how we feel about the search and rescue. I though who called them? I couldn't get ahold of Russ forever. That was the sickest I have ever been. Come to find out JayLee got scared so Russ got off to walk with her and he tied the bridle on the saddle so they would know everything was okay well Clint wanted to be a hero and called search and rescue. Needless to say if he ever comes to my house I might kill him.

No comments:

layout

Platt Family

My Play List


About Me

Me and Russell have two great girls!! Believe me they are alot more fun to live with than Russell!!! JayLee Nancy is 4 and TayLin Mae is 18 months they have so much fun together. TayLin misses Jay so much when she is gone. The second she gets home she is on her tail for the rest of the day.